How can you setup a product catalog for best search results, taking into account issues of duplicate content, meta content, meta title, keyword search terms in product description, attribute weight, and so on? When setting up a product catalog focus on a search engine friendly URL slug populate a proper Page title, meta description with 155 characters Attribute weight in SOLR search, To improve the relevancy score of search results based on product attributes, assign a larger weight to those attributes. Duplicate content, if you simply copy and paste product descriptions you will rank poorly for onpage content and be flagged for duplicate content in your search rankings. Duplicate content – ensure that each product will have a unique description and there is only a single path to the same product Meta content – ensure that this is populated and crawlable Meta title – again, make sure that this is populated Keyword search terms – make sure that this information is populated and relevant Attribute weight – when SOLR is used, make sure that the weights are accurately assigned and that the most relevant fields across the catalog have the greatest weight
- What are the three major security features in native Magento EE v1.13?
- Strong data encryption based on AES-256 and strong hashing based on SHA-256. Database keys are easily managed and updated.
- Magento Secure Payment Bridge
- CSRF – Cross-Site Request Forgery (Form keys)
- The Community Edition does not have credit card tokenization or highly secured payment bridges.