How can you setup a product catalog for best search results, taking into account issues of duplicate content, meta content, meta title, keyword search terms in product description, attribute weight, and so on? When setting up a product catalog focus on a search engine friendly URL slug populate a proper Page title, meta description with 155 characters Attribute weight in SOLR search, To improve the relevancy score of search results based on product attributes, assign a larger weight to those attributes. Duplicate content, if you simply copy and paste product descriptions you will rank poorly for onpage content and be flagged for duplicate content in your search rankings. Duplicate content – ensure that each product will have a unique description and there is only a single path to the same product Meta content – ensure that this is populated and crawlable Meta title – again, make sure that this is populated Keyword search terms – make sure that this information is populated and relevant Attribute weight – when SOLR is used, make sure that the weights are accurately assigned and that the most relevant fields across the catalog have the greatest weight
What is the process for getting a site certified as PCI-compliant?
See graphs for all steps here: http://www.dynamicnet.net/2012/04/pci_complance_process/
- Determine your merchant level.
- Determine your validation type.
- Complete and report an attestation of compliance and self assessment questionnaire (SAQ) annually.
- Complete and report results of all external vulnerability assessment scans (all public facing IP addresses used to process, view, or handle credit card data require scans) performed by an approved scan vendor (ASV) quarterly.
- Create and update an information security policy annually.
Utilize a PCI scanning tool that will provide a report on the level of compliance. If there are any failures, they will need to be addressed and resolved before a rescan is to take place.